Here for you
and here with you, for life.

Photo of attorney Cummins with pets


If you have issues coparenting with your child’s other parent, we can help. A paternity action resolves two major issues parents face when it comes to coparenting: timesharing and child support. A court ordered parenting plan gives you the security of knowing that if your child’s other parent interferes with your time, you have remedies.

We can help file a paternity action, help you modify an existing support or timesharing order, and guide you through the legal process.